When you live The Choice, everything changes. You realize that your focus has been on pursuing pleasure. However, when you live The Choice, life directs you toward fulfillment, and interrupts the language you use that prevents you from being fulfilled.
A life that revolves around the pursuit of pleasure is reactive, because you must depend on the circumstances in your life to bring you pleasure or fulfillment. The tendency is to try to control those circumstances, which can make you controlling, domineering, and manipulative.
When you live The Choice, you enjoy a new sense of satisfaction regardless of what the circumstances in your life may be. That is true fulfillment.
Ten Ways A Commitment To Being Happy, Reenergizes Your Sense Of Fulfillment:
- You don’t need other people’s validation
- You create a new dance with life
- You are being fulfilled in your relationships
- You find your way home again
- You are no longer consumed by worry and guilt
- You are being a guardian of being
- You have no more need to be excessive
- You aim for goals that are more wholesome
- You are embracing life fully
- You make your daily life your class room
ABOUT LOUIS KOSTER
Hi, Louis here, author of the inspiring book “A New Language for Life, Happy No Matter What!” Click here to get a free download of the book. Thanks for checking out my blog posts. If you really want to test your spiritual beliefs, try being a medical doctor in war zones. I’ve been involved as a spiritual teacher, medical doctor and coach in the self-help industry for over 25 years and have developed a number of skills in helping people to awaken to their true nature and live inspired lives. Here Is Who I Am & What I Believe.
Please feel to free to leave a comment below.